1. Stanford University – Stanford’s MBA program is one of the most prestigious and selective business degrees available today, with an acceptance rate of 5%. The school offers an EMBA program for those who already have a bachelor’s degree in other fields. , and a DBA program for those who already possess an advanced degree such as a master’s or doctorate.Tufts University Tufts offers the country’s only independent, nonprofit EMBA program. Tuft’s EMBA is fully accredited by the AACSB International – one of just eight international business programs that are so-designated. The EMBA is designed to prepare students for peak performance in organizations around the world and offers a rigorous curriculum in strategic management
2. Harvard University – Harvard Business School is one of the most well-known and prestigious business schools in America. It has been ranked as number one by U.S News & World Report for six consecutive years and it offers a wide range of concentrations that include finance, marketing, operations management and more.
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology – MIT ’s Sloan School of Management is ranked number one by U.S News & World Report for the past 12 years and is one of the most selective business schools in America. . The school is known for its rigorous admissions standards, high research output and a heavy focus on international collaboration.MIT Sloan offers a five-year MBA program, one-year executive education programs in leadership and strategy, and one-year coursework programs. The school supports students with fellowships, grants and scholarships to help pay the tuition costs associated with their degree plans.
One of the largest scholarship programs offered by MIT Sloan is the Academic Leadership Program Scholarship which provides up to $6 million inOne of the largest scholarship programs offered by MIT Sloan is the Academic Leadership Program Scholarship which provides up to $6 million in scholarships.On the other end of the spectrum, MIT Sloan offers scholarships for those who score below a 900 on their SAT scores, but still meet certain criteria.Other notable grants and scholarships offered by MIT Sloan include:The American Society of Mechanical Engineers is a professional society that helps advance mechanical engineering worldwide and advances the profession in all its aspects. The organization provides many scholarship opportunities for graduate and undergraduate students pursuing mechanical engineering degrees or minors at accredited institutions across the United States.
4. Yale University – Yale’s School of Management has been ranked number one by U.S News and World Report for 17 consecutive years and its EMBA program has been ranked first by Forbes Magazine for five consecutive years .The Ivy League is also more selective than other business schools. As of 2017, it has about a 2.5% acceptance rate for its MBA program.
5. Boston University – BU’s Dineen-Cranford MBA